Welcome to ICSTEM 2017
The 9th International Conference on Science, Technology, Engineering and Management 2017 (ICSTEM 2017) is a premier event that address the new advancements and challenges in the field of Science, Engineering and Technology. ICSTEM 2017 will be held in Hyatt Place Hotel, Al Rigga, Dubai, UAE during during September 19 - 20, 2017.
It aims to bring together leading academicians, Scientists, Researchers, Scholars and Students to exchange and share their Knowledge, experiences and research results on the aspects of advancements in Sciences, Technological, Engineering and Management. This forum will provide opportunity to network and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in their respective domains worldwide.
ICSTEM 2017 coordinates with authors and Journals to ensure high quality research work could achieve esteemed publication. According to this initiative selected invited extended version of best quality papers presented in ICSTEM 2017 will be recommended for publication consideration with Indexed Journals according to the participating Journal publishing policies and requirements.
1. International Journal of Business Administration and Management Research (IJBAMR) (Regular Issue) (ISSN: 2412-4346 (Online)),IJBAMR is indexed in many professional databases.
2. International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering (IJARE) (Regular Issue) (ISSN: 2412-4362 (Online)),IJARE is indexed in many professional databases.
3. International Journal of Research in Science (IJRS) (Regular Issue) (ISSN: 2412-4389 (Online)),IJRS is indexed in many professional databases.
4. International Research Journal of Electronics & Computer Engineering (IRJECE) (Regular Issue) (ISSN: 2412-4370 (Online)),IRJECE is indexed in many professional databases.
5. International Journal of System Modeling and Simulation (IJSMS) (Regular Issue) (ISSN: 2518-0959 (Online)),IJSMS is indexed in many professional databases.
Note: One Best Paper presentation will be selected from each oral session based on the score of the Technical Session Chair. The Certificate for Best Paper Presentation will be awarded during the conference.